Who do I contanct?

After any water damage, mold damage, sewage damage or fire damage to your home or business, you first want to contact your insurance agent. This will keep your insurance provider up to date.

Understanding and reviewing your policy on a yearly basis is a benefit to the home and business owner. Policies change yearly and so does the coverage provided by the insurance provider.

If your damage is covered by your insurance company, all we need is a claim number and your policy number to get started. We will need to collect your deductible after we deliver drying equipment and the rest will be taken care of by our billing department.